Associate Marketing Manager
Apply to: Human Resources at HR@xcmsolutions.com
The Associate Marketing Manager will serve as an integral member of the Marketing team and under the guidance of leadership, will be responsible for the execution of integrated marketing strategies and campaigns to increase brand awareness, demand generation, and market share for our fast-growing software company. This person will execute our end-to-end marketing programs, update the marketing automation system infrastructure, lead the deployment of email and multi-touch lead nurturing campaigns, maintain the integrity of the marketing database, and manage campaign reporting metrics.
They should demonstrate high levels of initiative and competitive drive, and possess a strong entrepreneurial mindset. Successful candidates are confident, have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and are goal-oriented individuals who are intent on delivering results. The opportunities for personal, professional, and financial growth at XCM are abundant and rewarding.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Take a leading role in digital marketing programs, including but not limited to email marketing and digital advertising.
- Develop and implement data-driven, integrated demand generation programs.
- Deploy marketing campaigns that nurture prospects, including email and form template creation, landing page development, list segmentation, and more.
- Generate clear, compelling, and accurate content for collateral, emails, website, and more.
- Work collaboratively on partner events, industry/trade shows, and other channels.
- Maintain a master calendar for all internal and external communications and events to accurately communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables in a timely manner across marketing, sales, and channel partners.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales to shepherd lead lifecycle and lead nurturing, then report on channel effectiveness.
- Protect, maintain, and enrich the integrity of the marketing database. Conduct routine cleansing of data, maintain health of email lists.
- Manage key reports and analytics to measure effectiveness of campaigns and programs to make adjustments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B marketing communications or writing-focused roles
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with HTML, marketing automation platforms, and Salesforce
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Ability to operate independently and manage multiple priorities
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Prior B2B Marketing experience in software, SaaS, and/or accounting and financial services industry a plus
- Industry experience in tax, accounting, or finance preferred
- Ability to travel periodically 5-20% for business meetings, trade shows, and partner meetings, and events