Corporate Sales Representative
Apply to: Meg Gannon at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corporate Sales Representative helps to aggressively grow revenues by targeting and closing sales with new clients and supporting an existing customer base. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, work with team members, and have great presentation skills. As an XCM Solutions Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the full sales life cycle. You must be comfortable with making outbound calls daily, driving a sales process, meeting with senior executives, and developing markets and channels. If you have proven experience of prospecting and exceeding quota - we want you!
- Prospect, consult and sell XCM Workflow Solutions and related services to prospective new corporate market business customers.
- Understanding accounting, finance, and/or tax workflows and applications that support them will help you work with your prospects to learn their business, understand their needs, and determine how the XCM solutions can best address their issues.
- Engage with prospective clients to position XCM solution via electronic and face-to-face customer meetings.
- Develop strategic territory plan to sign new XCM customers and hit your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets. You must be comfortable with making outbound calls, qualifying and cultivating prospects, and developing and expanding markets.
- Quarterback team selling environment - leverage available resources including solution consulting, professional services, marketing, industry experts and management to get the job done and secure the sale.
- Support alternative sales channels.
- Travel 25-50% of time depending on location.
- Bachelor's degree
- Hunter mentality with demonstrated success sourcing leads, qualifying opportunities and closing deals.
- Results driven, with a strong ability to create value at point of sale throughout the sales cycle.
- Experience selling to C-level executives, senior management, accounting, and IT professionals in corporations.
- Demonstrated aptitude in acquiring/applying industry expertise successfully in sales cycles.
- Track record of achievements and accomplishments (e.g., college, extra-curriculars, jobs and promotions) that demonstrate your strong judgment, sound decision making and desire to succeed.
- Someone who has been recognized for his/her performance and received additional responsibilities and/or promotions.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills. You know how to communicate what matters and ask the right questions to find the right solution for your customers.
- You care about creating value for your customer and turning them into happy and reference-able clients.
- Minimum of five years of sales and lead generation experience; outside sales history within the accounting industry preferred.
- Minimum of five years selling and lead generation experience.
Travel: 25-50% depending on location
XCM Solutions offers a competitive compensation package, including base salary plus eligible incentives based on performance and experience. Our benefit package is comprehensive and includes Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Health Reimbursement Account; Flexible Spending Accounts; Life Insurance; Short Term and Long Term Disability; Voluntary Life Insurance; 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Days.