Apply to: Meg Gannon at email@example.com
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline and strong sales abilities to join our sales team. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, work with team members, and have great presentation skills. As an XCM Solutions Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the full sales life cycle. You must be comfortable with making outbound calls daily, driving a sales process, meeting with senior executives, and developing markets and channels. If you have proven experience of prospecting and exceeding quota - we want you!
- Prospect, consult and sell XCM Workflow Solutions and related services to prospective new customers.
- Understanding accounting, audit, and/or tax workflows in an accounting firm and applications that support them will help you work with your prospects to learn their business, understand their needs, and determine how the XCM platform can best address their firm requirements.
- Engage with prospective clients to position XCM Solutions via electronic and face-to-face customer meetings.
- Develop strategic territory plan to acquire new XCM customers and hit your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Manage entire sales cycle...selected candidate must be comfortable with making outbound calls, qualifying and cultivating prospects, presenting, negotiating and closing opportunities to develop and expand market penetration.
- Quarterback team selling environment - leverage available resources including solution consulting, professional services, marketing, industry experts and management to get the job done and secure the sale.
- Support alternative sales channels.
- Hunter mentality with demonstrated success sourcing leads, qualifying opportunities and closing deals.
- Results driven, with a strong ability to create value at point of sale throughout the sales cycle.
- Experience selling to C-level executives, senior management, partner groups, and IT professionals.
- Demonstrated aptitude in acquiring/applying industry expertise successfully in sales cycles.
- Track record of achievements and accomplishments (e.g., college, extra-curriculars, jobs and promotions) that demonstrate your strong judgment, sound decision making and desire to succeed.
- Someone who has been recognized for his/her performance and received additional responsibilities and/or promotions.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills. You know how to communicate what matters and ask the right questions to find the right solution for your customers.
- You care about creating value for your customer and turning them into happy and reference-able clients.
- Minimum of five years of sales and lead generation experience; outside sales history within the accounting industry preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
Travel: 25-50% depending on location
XCM Solutions offers a competitive compensation package, including base salary plus eligible incentives based on performance and experience. Our benefit package is comprehensive and includes Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Health Reimbursement Account; Flexible Spending Accounts; Life Insurance; Short Term and Long Term Disability; Voluntary Life Insurance; 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Days.