Quincy, Mass. – September 12, 2019
– K2 Enterprises has released their annual technology awards for 2019, recognizing XCM® with two impressive honors. XCManalytics as a Service® won the New Product Award, and XCMworkflow® won the Best Workflow Solution for the second consecutive year.
The K2 Quality Awards
are in their eighteenth year and are among the most well-respected and longest standing awards in the accounting industry. According to Randolph (Randy) P. Johnston, CEO and Founder of Network Management Group Inc. and K2 Enterprises, “The creators of technology solutions continue to step up their game. The pace of innovation is accelerating.”
“We are honored to be recognized for two K2 Quality Awards,” said Mike Sabbatis, CEO of XCM. “Our flagship product, XCMworkflow continues to be recognized as the top workflow, business process, and resource management platform for firms and businesses—delivering unprecedented productivity to professionals. Our teams work hard to continually improve this platform. Aligned with this mission, having XCManalytics as a Service being recognized for the K2 New Product award is extremely gratifying, as our teams have been able to uniquely bring data to life for XCM customers with detailed analytical insights that they cannot see in any other application.”
Glen Keenan, President and COO of XCM, added, “XCM customers are our top priority, and our talented employees have our users top-of-mind in developing the tools they need to set up their businesses for success in the Tax, A&A and Client Accounting Services offices of tomorrow.”
K2 Enterprises Annual Quality Awards are determined by a voting poll of the K2 Enterprises instructor team. The polling members of this team are Randy Johnston, Val Steed, Brian Tankersley, Tommy Stephens, Lawrence (Mac) McClelland, Ward Blatch, Steven Phelan, and Steven Yoss.
K2 Quality Awards
• Best Overall Mobile Strategy – Zoho Corporation
• Best New Mobile App – Sage Capture
• Reseller Program – Adagio
• CPA Program – Receipt Bank Orange Select
• Reseller Channel – Acumatica
• New Product – XCManalytics as a Service
• Management Strategy – Open Systems, Inc.
• Technical Support – BQE
• Customer Satisfaction – Ace Cloud Hosting
• Ease of Use – Zoho CRM
• Marketing Communications – Bart Lipinski - Wolters Kluwer
• Overall Quality – Canon Scanners
• Tax Technology – Canopy Tax
• Audit Technology – MindBridge AI
• Practice Management Technology – TPS AXIS PRO
• Business Intelligence Solution – Power BI – Microsoft
• Workflow Solution – XCMworkflow – XCM Solutions
• Small Business Accounting Solution – Sage 50 Cloud
• Small CPA Firm Solution – Abacus NEXT / OfficeTools Workspace
• Entry-Level Accounting Upgrade – Sage Intacct
• Top Hosting Provider – CETROM
• Social Media – Ed Kless, Sage
• Cloud Power Solution – AccountantsWorld Power CAS
• Cloud Ease of Use – Doc.It Portal
• Cloud Top Shelf Award – Commercial Loan Success - BankerShare
• Cloud New Product – TPS AXIS PRO
• Cloud Portal –ShareFile – Citrix Files
• 2019 Prime Award – Right Networks
About K2 Enterprises
K2 Enterprises is a Hammond, Louisiana based organization that provides continuing professional education services to the accounting profession and marketing consulting services to technology providers in the accounting market. K2 Enterprises delivers approximately 700 educational programs to over 30,000 professional accountants on an annual basis throughout the United States and Canada. K2 team votes are influenced by end user feedback and experience from consulting and extensive teaching. Detailed biographies on each of the polled members can be found at http://www.k2e.com/team.
XCM offers a complete productivity enablement and workflow platform that empowers you to manage all types of work—within all departments, across multiple offices.
Our solutions include XCMworkflow®, XCMscheduler®, XCManalytics as a Service®, XCMapi®, and Xpitax® Outsourcing—all designed by tax and accounting professionals and process experts to help you work more efficiently and effectively in a digital environment.
XCM is an open platform system that works horizontally across tax, accounting, finance, audit, and operations applications. We manage millions of processes per year, enabling professionals to complete more work, in less time, with greater quality. Our device and browser-agnostic cloud solutions offer real-time anywhere, anytime access to work.
Though we integrate with several popular tax and accounting packages, the real payback is through your greatest asset—your people.
For more information, visit xcmsolutions.com
Chief Marketing Officer